Labrador T kit
"Labrador T" by Samantha Van Noy
This comfy sleeveless top is a summer favorite in fingering weight cotton. A simple design with a few little details you’ll love wearing. Let the yarn do the work with its easy wash and wear properties - there is no excuse to not wear it all the time! This project is part of our June pop-up shop. Come check this out if a trip to our flagship store is something you are thinking about!
This size inclusive design is intended to be worn with 2-3" of negative ease, and includes sizing for finished chest circumferences from 29-61". It features two neckline options if you are concerned about hiding bra straps. It also has a split hem to accommodate wider hips.
Each kit includes one full skein of Appalachian Trail, and one Crew Box, containing 5 mini-skeins.
- One kit contains enough yarn to knit up to chest size 45".
- For chest sizes 46 - 61", grab an extra skein of Appalachian Trail here.
These kits are available in three colors:
- Knit Stars-contains one Knit Stars Crew kit plus one skein of Appalachian Trail in color "Exposed Roots"
- Boss Lady-contains one Boss Lady Crew kit plus one skein of Appalachian Trail in color "Butter Tart"
- Offshore-contains one Offshore Crew kit plus one skein of Appalachian Trail in color "On the Rocks"
Find this pattern on Ravelry. 100% of the sales of this pattern go to Legacy of Hope, a national, Indigenous-led, charitable organization that has been working to promote healing and reconciliation in Canada for more than 19 years.