One of the most magical things about yarn…
Sometimes a mere *1 skein* of a very special yarn can be enough to help you feel lighter…more optimistic…more cared for.
Clinton Hill Cashmere just released a new 1-skein pattern for their Bespoke 100% cashmere yarn. “Mini Sophia” is an ultra-simple ribbed cowl that knitters of all levels will love making - and wearing.
It’s a great reason to treat yourself after this rollercoaster week!
"I was craving that crafty community!"
Loops Club member Jennifer has been thankful for our community in the last few months - it can be challenging to meet up with friends. For so many of us, *craft is connection*
So we want to invite you - today is the last day - to join....
💙 Loops Club! 💙
There are so many perks of this international group of knitters:
- 100+ patterns and tutorial video vault
- 10% off all orders from LoopsLove.com
- Admission to Hot Loops events with $50 shopping credits
- Exclusive member site with celebrity interviews
- All-digital, Quarterly Swag Mag loaded with ideas
- Fun Monthly Make-Alongs with your Success Path in mind
- Community Zoom Yarn-Alongs
- Fresh weekly content - tips & tricks
- 24/7/365 ultra-positive community
- Concierge-level, local yarn store support
- BONUS! Electronic version of Shelley’s Untangled book
Club members have the chance to get our optional "Blue Bag" kits that include exclusive hand-dyed yarns and designer knit and crochet patterns- above you can see previous bags - and each comes with a bonus surprise!
Today is the final day to claim our last quarter bag with yarn custom-dyed from Karida Collins of Neighborhood Yarn Co. and an exclusive pattern from Romi Hill! We can't wait to start stitching!
Here's a hint of the inspiration for the kit...😍
Can you smell those garlic-y Ritz crackers on top?
One Pot 4 Cheese Caprese Mac and Cheese is another *fantastic* and easy recipe from HalfBakedHarvest-dot-com! Try this grown up comfort food and then settle in to some comfort knitting when you've done the dishes - just one pot!
"One Pot 4 Cheese Caprese Mac and Cheese"
6 tablespoons salted butter
1-2 cloves garlic, grated
1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
1 pound your favorite short cut pasta
2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
2 cups milk
1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded Havarti or fontina cheese
4-6 ounces Brie, rind removed and chopped
1/4 cup basil pesto, homemade or store-bought
1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper use more or less to taste
kosher salt and black pepper
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1-2 regular or heirloom tomatoes, sliced
fresh basil, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
2. In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon salt and the pasta. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes. Do not drain the water. Stir in the milk, cream cheese, mustard, cayenne, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cook until the cream cheese has melted and the pasta is al dente, about 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the cheddar, Havarti, brie, and 3 tablespoons butter. Stir until melted and creamy. Remove from the heat. Stir in the pesto and cherry tomatoes.
3. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with the mozzarella. Lay on the tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a medium bowl, stir together the crackers, the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter, and the garlic. Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the mac and cheese. Bake until the sauce is bubbling and the crumbs are golden, about 20 minutes. Eat and enjoy!